- The infamous Miss Britney’s comeback Circus tour starts off with a bang in New Orleans. Check out photos of all the “bigtop” entertainment, from her first stop of what proves to be an outrageous tour.
- The much-anticipated season finale of The Bachelor, featuring the popular single dad from Seattle, Jason Mesnick who was painfully rejected by last season’s Bachelorette Deanna Pappas, concluded with a shocking and confusing twist of fate. Catch clips from the weepy, tear-jerking final chapter at ABC.com.
- Celebrate National Grammar Day on March 4th, sponsored by the Society of the Promotion of Good Grammar (SPOGG), by re-reading my blog and checking for grammatical errors. You won’t find any!
- For all you comic-book and graphic-novel heads out there, comes another smash big-screen adaptation. From the makers of 300 and Sin City, highly acclaimed WATCHMEN hits theaters on March 6th.
- Had a regretably bad one-night stand lately? Put the bastard on blast, on “I bang the worst dudes” (Sorry, Mom). This hilarious site allows you to post a pic of the creep, with a black bar across the eyes, along with delightfully enlightening blurbs to ensure that no one else makes the same mistake. Who knows, you may even see yourself!
- For all the American Idol followers there (all two of us!), Kelly Clarkson releases her newest CD All I Ever Wanted, featuring hit single “My Life Would Suck Without You,” on March 10th. Hear the leak starting tomorrow on MTV.com.
- Speaking of Idol, we are down to the top 36 contestants in the search for a Season 8 winner. Keep track of your favorites and do all of your voting online without even picking up the cellie. Although, I kind of like feeling as if Seacrest is talking to me personally on the phone, even if it is a recording.
- Badgley Mischka celebrates their 20th anniversary with a new ad campaign featuring big name celebs such as Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria Parker, Lauren Hutton and Anjelica Huston (Morticia Adams!) shot by acclaimed VOGUE photographer Annie Leibovitz.
- Yohji Yamamoto unveils his new shoe collection created in collaboration with Salvatore Ferragamo. The sculpted red shoes, available for sale in Ferragamo flagship stores and Yamamoto boutiques at the beginning of July, will range in price from $470 to $1,050. Check out bluefly.com for all the deets.
- New York’s TriBeCa Ball this past Monday night, sponsored by the New York Academy of Art, drew big names from the fashion, music, and even political cliques. Forget about Justin, the ladies man of the night was ex-prez Bill Clinton, who attended sans Hilary.
Archive for Kelly Clarkson
Actors/Comedians, Art & Artists, Designers, Fashion, Music, Singers/Performers with tags 300, ABC, American Idol, Annie Leibovitz, Bachelorette, badgley mischka, Britney Spears, Circus tour, Deanna Pappas, Ferragamo, Jason Mesnick, Kelly Clarkson, Mom, sin city, Sorry, SPOGG, The Bachelor, Tribeca ball, watchmen, Yohji Yamamoto on March 4, 2009 by shapach